Saturday 11 January 2014

Busy busy decision making!

Wow! Firstly a milestone has been passed on my blog... over 1000 page views. I wouldn't have thought that my ramblings could have been than interesting to other people.... but I must be doing something entertaining! Anyhoo... thanks for reading and let's see if I can get to 2000 quicker?!! Teehee!

So the new year is 11 days in, and it doesn't really feel like I have stopped. Back to work has cut down on the home time that extra bank holidays allow, so when I have had days off, I've been cramming things in all over the place.

New Year's eve I started looking at wedding venues online just for something to do sat down. We decided that it was worth going to look at the one that appealed most to us from the pictures, so I emailed a request. That was Tuesday- we viewed it on Saturday and had confirmed it by Saturday night.... then paid deposit by the following Tuesday! We also have the officiant booked so we have a date, time and venue all sorted!

I've done a first run of dress shopping (potentially found 'the one') but put it aside in the shop to give me a couple of days to decide if it is the right one... going back later today with mum for a second trying on session. We've picked the colour scheme, and rough reception theme... provisionally booked cake, photographer and hairdresser (all people we know!) so we've been making decisions left, right and centre... but there's still so much more to do! And all in less than 6 months!! EEEEEEK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment